Учитель – самая благородная и почетная профессия в...
Цикл практических семинаров для врачей стоматолог...
«Спешим напомнить, что Узбек...
Table of disinfection
Exchange rates of the CB of Uz.
Masks have three layers, made ??of modern, high-quality materials (spanbond, meltblown), do not contain latex. The barrier function is provided by a combination of homogeneous fiberglass-free filter element with the finest fibers, that pick microparticle size of 0.1 micron, which ensures maximum protection.
A three-layer masks has bacterial filtration rate of 95-98%. For a snug fit to the face they have built-in bow holder.
Facemasks must have following properties:
• High breathability;
• Softness and good tactile feel close to natural fabrics;
• The combination of strength and subtlety;
• Resistance to rupture;
• No toxicity;
• Good drape;
• Hypo allergenic;
• No peeling;
The World Health Organization makes the following recommendations regarding the use of masks:
- Mask should be carefully secured, tightly shut your mouth and nose, leaving no gaps;
- Avoid the touching of the fixed mask. After removing the mask, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water or alcohol;
- Moist or damp mask should be replaced by a new, dry one;
- Do not use disposable masks twice;
- Used disposable masks should be immediately thrown as waste.
- It's need to change the mask every 1.5-2 hours.
Disposable face masks are also recommended for use in the manufacture of food products, pharmaceutical factories, manufacture of personal care products, carding workshops, manufacture of electronics, manufacture with a high content of fine particles to protect workers and other industries requiring product, staff and premises purity.